Rumor SM Q1 & Q2 (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
June is doable maybe .... really depends on how bad Wendy is hurt.

Sr20g i do not see in feb, march maybe.

Taeyeon repack has been rumored.

Seulgi hmmm ok well. The test to see if RV is going to have successful solo recording careers. Fitting that she as such a long trainee gets the shot.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
where is Sunny‘s solo tho :yolk:
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
EXO Feb repack is about right, they normally happen around two(ish) months after. If that Seulgi solo is true though damn, I’m excited for that.

where is Sunny‘s solo tho :yolk:
Same though, she’s the member who’s solo I’ve been waiting for too.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Taemin has basically confirmed his new album + superm comeback
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
EXO makes sense and this would make sense for RV too if it was decided before Wendy's accident. I think now it's going to depend on whether she has recovered or not by then. I'm curious about SM's NGG. They have been rumored to debut in the following year, every year, so I wonder if this time it'll actually happen or not. Actually I feel like the likelihood of them actually debuting next year is very high since RV (a.k.a SM's only active girl group) will most likely be on hiatus from group activities for a while.

Also it feels strange seeing this timetable. In previous years SM used to fit like four artists in a month and they would have so much group variety but now it's at most 2 and most of them are NCT. I wonder if we'll get any more SHINee or SNSD sub-unit comebacks. EXO is also rarely getting many releases too and the boys will start enlisting again so we won't get to see them much either. We'll most likely only get RV individual releases too but then again, they'll probably only be collabs here and there. So it looks like SM will only have SuJu and NCT promoting regularly in the near future.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
EXO makes sense and this would make sense for RV too if it was decided before Wendy's accident. I think now it's going to depend on whether she has recovered or not by then. I'm curious about SM's NGG. They have been rumored to debut in the following year, every year, so I wonder if this time it'll actually happen or not. Actually I feel like the likelihood of them actually debuting next year is very high since RV (a.k.a SM's only active girl group) will most likely be on hiatus from group activities for a while.

Also it feels strange seeing this timetable. In previous years SM used to fit like four artists in a month and they would have so much group variety but now it's at most 2 and most of them are NCT. I wonder if we'll get any more SHINee or SNSD sub-unit comebacks. EXO is also rarely getting many releases too and the boys will start enlisting again so we won't get to see them much either. We'll most likely only get RV individual releases too but then again, they'll probably only be collabs here and there. So it looks like SM will only have SuJu and NCT promoting regularly in the near future.
sr20g I think is a lock for march and Sept. Oh gg would be nice .

Sm has really screwed up with the whole NCT thing. Very very few people take it seriously as they intended its kinda a weird hybrid of fans. Most who got into U or dream kids.

Exo or Rv would be the face group but they have been weird with EXO for over a year. Maybe because of the enlistments.
and GG fans have a love hate relationship with SM :) RV's even more so.

It has not helped them that Taeyeon is done with the whole promotions deal. Heck even Boa/ TVXQ still do a week.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Taemin has basically confirmed his new album + superm comeback
holy shit really?
I heard he confirmed his album and tour and a shinee comeback but I didn't know about SuperM
Im going to cry so much if its true :umjicry: So much content


Also wait NCT Q?
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,917
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
:yolk:
I mean I thot I had given up hope for OH!GG comeback but this rumored timeline without any SNSD solo/subunits makes me sad.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread