SM stations I need in my life! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I needs some collabs to happen! I really need it!

EXO Kai x IZ*ONE Chaeyeon
To me Chaeyeon is almost the female version of Kai. A kickass dancer who has the happiest smile ever when dancing and laughs uncontrollably at everything! I love them both and need them to collab! I don't even particularly care about what the song is like, I just want to see them dancing together!

The padding friends
Kinda obvious... They would make a kickass group and I need it in my life! I think an emotional dance song would be perfect for them!!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
there are some things in life you don't realize you need until someone points out that you do
Like they are legit so similar when you think about it! Their personalities I mean! It is crazy and it makes so much more sense to me now, why I fell in love with Chaeyeon so deeply so quickly!
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Like they are legit so similar when you think about it! Their personalities I mean! It is crazy and it makes so much more sense to me now, why I fell in love with Chaeyeon so deeply so quickly!
Now that you point it out I definitely see it and it might be why I've liked her since sixteen lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Padding padding padding :pepecry1:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Like I can just imagine it and I lowkey want them to have a whole album! The DANCING would be everything! They would win every best choreo award out there!
Award shows are too scared of padding they’ll never let them have a song
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Award shows are too scared of padding they’ll never let them have a song
SM doesn't care about award shows, so Taemin and Kai could probably get in! The others like ravi and Timoteo and Sungwoon shouldn't be too impossible either...

But Jimin... Damn Bighit for making BTS so isolated and never letting them out to interact...
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
SM doesn't care about award shows, so Taemin and Kai could probably get in! The others like ravi and Timoteo and Sungwoon shouldn't be too impossible either...

But Jimin... Damn Bighit for making BTS so isolated and never letting them out to interact...
Don’t remind me about this >:(
 
  • Sad
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Don’t remind me about this >:(
let's hope that when Jin goes to the military they get more lax... Like Bighit sometimes (most of the time) still acts like they are a small company...

Like damn you can afford to piss off mnet if you want to! Or most companies really, besides the Big 3 of kpop or TV!
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
let's hope that when Jin goes to the military they get more lax... Like Bighit sometimes (most of the time) still acts like they are a small company...

Like damn you can afford to piss off mnet if you want to! Or most companies really, besides the Big 3 of kpop or TV!
Bang sihyuk should box the pledis ceo
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread