COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

SM’s sense of timing is horrible (EXO’s DO enlisting and having EXO PLANT #5) (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
He wants to go now so he can be in those movies that start filming in 2021.
Blame sm all ya want its his choice.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
He wants to go now so he can be in those movies that start filming in 2021.
Blame sm all ya want its his choice.
Ya, I’m aware it’s his choice, but I think SM announcing it annnnd then immediately after announcing the concert was some pretty messed up timing

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Well I actually understand why D.O enlisted! Apparently he already has a role set up for when he returns from the military! It is set to start filming in 2021, so he probably wants to get the military out of the way before it!

And him not being a part of the concert tour... He would have to leave in the middle anyways even if he did enlist a bit later or the tour had been a bit earlier and that would mean a lot of extra work for the other members to make up for his absence!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Ya, I’m aware it’s his choice, but I think SM announcing it annnnd then immediately after announcing the concert was some pretty messed up timing
I am un fond of the way kpop in general announces concerts that are going to happen almost immediately in Korea.
every time i have go to shows there they announced just about a month before the show.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It's honestly better to have the tour now with just two members not present than delay this just to let the news of D.O.'s enlistment sink in. Best thing about this is that maybe of your biases who don't get that much lines will get more lines in concerts.

Melting

heart and soul went into our memories
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Business has to go on, I don't see a problem

Reactions Received
KS Coins
honestly they shouldve done this before xiumin enlisted tbh​

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
Most idols only announce enlistments a couple of days in advance, be thankful with Minseok and Kyungsoo we’ve had about a month’s warning for both.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
SM knows what's going on. They do things like this on purpose all the time

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I know it’s his choice but even if I am still shocked, I can’t blame him. EXO are not receiving that much attention from SM part recently.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Well I actually understand why D.O enlisted! Apparently he already has a role set up for when he returns from the military! It is set to start filming in 2021, so he probably wants to get the military out of the way before it!

And him not being a part of the concert tour... He would have to leave in the middle anyways even if he did enlist a bit later or the tour had been a bit earlier and that would mean a lot of extra work for the other members to make up for his absence!
Yeh I’m upset but it makes sense. I just wish SM wasn’t so terrible at their job so they would at least figure out that announcing the tour right after his enlistment news isn’t going to make us feel better at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread