Appreciation SNSD and Hanse aren't the only ones repping drag queens in their MVs (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Vanner did too, and yes I'm on my wanting to stan Vanner train :haylul: :bigcatlove:



Nana is the queen they worked with!


1676780389599.png
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka and Day1
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,440
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,658
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I read Hanse as Hanes and was thinking the underwear company. And then read drag queens. Confused is not a good word for what I was experiencing.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I was gonna tag you @Juniverse bc I thought you like Vanner. But then I might’ve gotten them confused with Oner honestly :jisoosmh: I also thought I had a song by vanner on my playlist, couldn’t find any, went thru it, and found the song I was thinking of was from oner

so now idk which one you liked

…unless you like both:pepeslippy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread