- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I don’t think anybody’s Tiktok promotion for their new release will top this
@Sone
This is f*cking amazing, only way this gets beat is if Yang Hyun Suk appears in a Lisa or Jisoo TikTok for a solo debut, LMAO. Wonder how did Hyo get LSM to appear?(unless its cgi?)
I don’t think anybody’s Tiktok promotion for their new release will top this
@Sone
oh lmao I had no idea we had these new emotes hopefully none of the old ones got lostThis is f*cking amazing, only way this gets beat is if Yang Hyun Suk appears in a Lisa or Jisoo TikTok for a solo debut, LMAO. Wonder how did Hyo get LSM to appear?(unless its cgi?)look DarkOzy, hv u seen the brand new emotes Ryujin allowed us to hv? Go read the new emotes thred if u hvnt, by Ryujin n 1 by lex.
![]()