Searching SNSD's Tiffany & Gfriend's Yuju for trade (2 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I had a Lee Hi Card like that and it was a PAIN to get rid of but it happened lol
True, also I've been stuck on 8 cards for Twice for over a week now and still can't get my hands on Momo ugh :yolk:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
True, also I've been stuck on 8 cards for Twice for over a week now and still can't get my hands on Momo ugh :yolk:
I feel that-I've been stuck on Hyuna for a bit now and it was the same with my ATEEZ set too.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Meanwhile I see people with 3-4 completed sets and wtf :umwhat: :taeminface:
Yeah, I'm stuck on only having one complete set. I am SUPER close on one though D:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah, I'm stuck on only having one complete set. I am SUPER close on one though D:
Same same, I completed Itzy and now need 1 card for Twice. And 4 for Loona though those aren't easy :sadcat:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Same same, I completed Itzy and now need 1 card for Twice. And 4 for Loona though those aren't easy :sadcat:
I hope you get to complete one of them soon!!
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,740
Reactions Received
53,189
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
429,397
Gender
Female
For Tiffany the only card I have that I can offer and you seem interested in is twice Jihyo
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
True, also I've been stuck on 8 cards for Twice for over a week now and still can't get my hands on Momo ugh :yolk:
My dude. One of the first cards I ever wanted is my ult bias Yoohyeon. And it just so happens to be the card I've been waiting for to complete my DC set since 17th December!!

So suck it up. :nayeonisdone: ... But I'm rooting for you to complete that bloody Twice set. No one has done it yet. :sanapray::maheart:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,494
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
True, also I've been stuck on 8 cards for Twice for over a week now and still can't get my hands on Momo ugh :yolk:
ack i cant remember if that was one of the twice cards i milled thru...

yep blame drew :)
1609703318973.png


still only 3 sinb out there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread