Searching SNSD's Tiffany & Gfriend's Yuju for trade (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Obviously this would require a 3-way trade and me giving up on Twice (for now). So if you get a better offer, it's all good.
:sanapray:
I see some I like and one that may give me MInah without you having to give up any of yours.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Oh nice!! Good luck then.
:pandahappy::sanapray:
Thanks I just have to wait for SHINEE's offer but right now the ones most appealing are YC's and Xeulgi's
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Minho for Tiffany?
<.< I'd consider this one too (Sorry I'm getting flooded with ones so it may take a hot minute to decide-I still have to wait for SHlNEE
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Hello I have a VERY special card
and one that I am also hoping others may want.

I am willing to consider other trades but here are some of my main ones!

High Priority:
Hyuna #1
4minute's Jiyoon, Gayoon, & Jihyun
Red Velvet's Wendy, Seulgi, and Joy
Sunmi 1,2,3,5
SHINee's Jonghyun, Minho, Key, and Taemin (I will give these to YC)
EXO's Xiumin, Lay, Tao, D.O, Sehun
Any Girlsday
Any f(x)
Any Miss A

I have low priority cards like TWICE as I want to possibly get my ult bias from those ones.
​
tiffany for my

PLEASE I BOW TO YOU IF YOU DO
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,740
Reactions Received
53,189
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
429,397
Gender
Female

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,740
Reactions Received
53,189
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
429,397
Gender
Female

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The Suzy would have been a better trade :sadcat:

guess girl will stay with me
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread