Is the video just for comedy? Will the group be releasing joke stuff like Boys Generally Asian did? Who knows, but I stan them already
Looking forward their debut on December
I haven't been most interested of his music stuff, follower more for the comedy. I have no idea if their song and mv will be more on comedy skits side or serious release, but it does seem interesting either way. They do have some talent there apart from Big Marvel, who is plenty talented on his own, so there is changes it's going to be entertaining regardless what they intend to do with it ^^Honestly, I loved his work until late 2018/early 2019. I found it a bit cringey afterwards. He's very funny though, I hope he succeeds.
omg they are so cute ?? I thought this is gonna be a comedy or something but I actually enjoyed this XD
but the subs![]()
They are really funny and cute group, tbh for me they would already be rookies of the year I just love the shady dynamics going on and they are all pretty good-looking too. They all seem to be celebrities in some level, not idols but rather starting actors / indie singers or youtubers so i guess he just knew them from somewhere and contacted them about the project.Where did he even find all these cute boys from? I wonder if they'll be a real group or a skit group too. This video was enjoyable and if they're a real group, then I'm excited for their releases
You are not only one, Big marvel even had to pin comment on the video saying: "Hi this is not a joke its real !! Please support us we will do best . " , poor guy has done comedy so long that plp automatically think he's sjust doing another skitI watched this video thinking it was a joke... and it wasn't??? Wah now im hyped, Big Marvel is weird, but his videos are kind of addicting