- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
Both groups are under the same label. The one I placed first is a new group named Yosugala who's imitating the pose of PassCode on a picture from some years ago. PassCode is Yosugala's seniors.Who are their seniors?
Oh ok. I love your dedication to your favorite group.Both groups are under the same label. The one I placed first is a new group named Yosugala who's imitating the pose of PassCode on a picture from some years ago. PassCode is Yosugala's seniors.
Maybe. Idol hackers are very much preferred by me. My second top bias is a hacker too. I'm still to decide whether or not I'll give Yosugala a bigger chance. This picture grabs my attention on that direction.It's appreciation and perhaps themselves fans of passcode?