She and red velvet have been on my trends since yesterday.
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,695 Reactions Received 93,500 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,392 Fandom WizSoneLuv 14 September 2022 #1 She and red velvet have been on my trends since yesterday. Reactions: seoriverse, OnlyCalB, AmysTeri and 1 other person
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,695 Reactions Received 93,500 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,392 Fandom WizSoneLuv 14 September 2022 #2 @Reveluv Reactions: seoriverse and OnlyCalB
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,695 Reactions Received 93,500 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,392 Fandom WizSoneLuv 14 September 2022 #3 Reactions: seoriverse and OnlyCalB
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 14 September 2022 #4 As they should be! I found myself disappointed that it wasn't a movie trailer xD. I would've watched it Reactions: RandAlThor, seoriverse and OnlyCalB
As they should be! I found myself disappointed that it wasn't a movie trailer xD. I would've watched it
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 14 September 2022 #5 Hyped for sure! Reactions: RandAlThor and seoriverse
seoriverse piece of me, piece of mind . Joined 19 August 2022 Messages 8,113 Reactions Received 11,189 Location odd eye circle Website iluvseori.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,539 Fandom loonarmy seoro Gender Female Pronouns she/her Wreck @BeomgyutiePie 14 September 2022 #6 as it should be, it's seulo time after all Reactions: RandAlThor