So frustrating (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Injuries among injuries.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Injuries suck :coronawimwim:
That’s it, that’s the thread :lisalaugh:
So, I'm confused. Was this thread made after you came back from the concert......? Or did you decide not to go??
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I know this is an injuries thread, but I'll take a slight detour and ask you if you've enjoyed yourself at the concert. Did you enjoy yourself?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know this is an injuries thread, but I'll take a slight detour and ask you if you've enjoyed yourself at the concert. Did you enjoy yourself?
I did, it was great. The venue was small so I could see them well, they played a lot of my favorite songs from them, and it was overall just fun. The getting back home part wasnt as fun because my phone was on the verge of death for a lot of the time and I was worried it would die before they scanned my ticket and I was worried about navigating back home but it worked out fine in the end :sanapray:
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I did, it was great. The venue was small so I could see them well, they played a lot of my favorite songs from them, and it was overall just fun. The getting back home part wasnt as fun because my phone was on the verge of death for a lot of the time and I was worried it would die before they scanned my ticket and I was worried about navigating back home but it worked out fine in the end :sanapray:
So everything went smoothly except your phone's battery situation? Did you get there early enough not to miss the first few performances?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So everything went smoothly except your phone's battery situation? Did you get there early enough not to miss the first few performances?
Yep, I was overly early tbh but it’s better than being late :sanapray:
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Yep, I was overly early tbh but it’s better than being late :sanapray:
That's good. It worked out for you. How's your knee now?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I really hope it heals quickly so you can get back to doing cool cheerleading moves :queen:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That's good. It worked out for you. How's your knee now?
It’s slightly better but not my much, I’m planning on going to the doctor soon to get it checked out
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread