- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,387
- Reactions Received
- 151,400
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
So, I'm confused. Was this thread made after you came back from the concert......? Or did you decide not to go??Injuries suck
That’s it, that’s the thread![]()
Before the concertSo, I'm confused. Was this thread made after you came back from the concert......? Or did you decide not to go??
I did, it was great. The venue was small so I could see them well, they played a lot of my favorite songs from them, and it was overall just fun. The getting back home part wasnt as fun because my phone was on the verge of death for a lot of the time and I was worried it would die before they scanned my ticket and I was worried about navigating back home but it worked out fine in the endI know this is an injuries thread, but I'll take a slight detour and ask you if you've enjoyed yourself at the concert. Did you enjoy yourself?
So everything went smoothly except your phone's battery situation? Did you get there early enough not to miss the first few performances?I did, it was great. The venue was small so I could see them well, they played a lot of my favorite songs from them, and it was overall just fun. The getting back home part wasnt as fun because my phone was on the verge of death for a lot of the time and I was worried it would die before they scanned my ticket and I was worried about navigating back home but it worked out fine in the end![]()
Yep, I was overly early tbh but it’s better than being lateSo everything went smoothly except your phone's battery situation? Did you get there early enough not to miss the first few performances?
That's good. It worked out for you. How's your knee now?Yep, I was overly early tbh but it’s better than being late![]()
It’s slightly better but not my much, I’m planning on going to the doctor soon to get it checked outThat's good. It worked out for you. How's your knee now?