So,, how is everyone doing? (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
It feels like its been such a long time since I've been active on here, ahhh I miss you all! Life has been a pain lately in means of being able to have free time, so keeping up on here is difficult these days :pepecry1:

Anyways, since I have access to wifi and my computer for a bit, if anyone is awake lets talk! How are you all doing? How was your day? Have any fun plans for the summer so far?

30735
 
Last edited:
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Hi. My day was good. No real plans. Been helping my nephew with getting ready for College and... its a drag. 😅
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Hi. My day was good. No real plans. Been helping my nephew with getting ready for College and... its a drag. 😅
Ah, that can be a stressful time :') Helped an older friend of mine pack and prepare for college a month back and it took a lot of time and wasn't particularly fun at all tbh haha.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Ah, that can be a stressful time :') Helped an older friend of mine pack and prepare for college a month back and it took a lot of time and wasn't particularly fun at all tbh haha.
Oy! Packing can be the worst. I remember this time I moved into this apartment and the next day the landlord wanted to do an inspection for which she wanted people to put everything they owned in boxes. It was like taking the SAT twice...
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Oy! Packing can be the worst. I remember this time I moved into this apartment and the next day the landlord wanted to do an inspection for which she wanted people to put everything they owned in boxes. It was like taking the SAT twice...
Now that is just plain cruel! Like doing all that work unpacking just to have to pack up everything all over again,,, sounds horrible o_O
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Now that is just plain cruel! Like doing all that work unpacking just to have to pack up everything all over again,,, sounds horrible o_O
It was... There was like a bed bug infestation in the area, so her rationale was for a guy to come in and spray chemicals and that it would be toxic to our furniture if it was to touch it... Only to learn later that no one else really packed their stuff up, so I stopped doing it.
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
It was... There was like a bed bug infestation in the area, so her rationale was for a guy to come in and spray chemicals and that it would be toxic to our furniture if it was to touch it... Only to learn later that no one else really packed their stuff up, so I stopped doing it.
Wait so you're saying you were expected to pack up your stuff for the chemicals regularly?! 0.0 I would have given up on doing it too lol, too much work.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
we miss you too and I hope you feel better soon <3

as for me, honestly? I'm not feeling too happy... hate work, always tired, sleeping has been horrible, I feel like my appearance and mental state got worse. can't seem to do things right.... frustrated because literally only men I don't like approach me and now I have to deal with two of them and I don't feel like it.. I don't have much time to do anything but work and just urgh >_<

on the bright side I'll visit family in Croatia and go to London with a freind this summer probably. Also going out next weekend with friends, should be nice, and bought some nice stuff though not everything I need heh
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday and gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
We shaved off a good part of her hair & it turned out uneven lol
Oml- THAT ISNT A GOOD CHOICE SKKSKS

we miss you too and I hope you feel better soon <3

as for me, honestly? I'm not feeling too happy... hate work, always tired, sleeping has been horrible, I feel like my appearance and mental state got worse. can't seem to do things right.... frustrated because literally only men I don't like approach me and now I have to deal with two of them and I don't feel like it.. I don't have much time to do anything but work and just urgh >_<

on the bright side I'll visit family in Croatia and go to London with a freind this summer probably. Also going out next weekend with friends, should be nice, and bought some nice stuff though not everything I need heh
Thank you <3 I'm just so busy is all!

I'm sorry to hear that :ccc I hope things will look up soon.

That sounds super fun omg!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread