so how was your day? (1 Viewer)

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
My day is being tiring, but I feel a little better than yesterday so I'm happy :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: scaramouche

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,829
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thats wonderful!! being sick on a holiday is the worse
ikr! I was so sick one Christmas that I ended up opening my presents way later than my parents bc I just wasn't feeling up to it that morning.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: scaramouche

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
ikr! I was so sick one Christmas that I ended up opening my presents way later than my parents bc I just wasn't feeling up to it that morning.
Oh no that sounds horrible but at the same time i think i would like having the time to myself (completely not selfish) :lisalaugh:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,829
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wouldn't say I stan ALL of these yet, but they're just groups I've most recently started listening to.

Purple Kiss
Tri.Be
Dreamnote
Kep1er
Just B
To1
Victon
Pixy

So that's eight.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,829
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wouldn't say I stan ALL of these yet, but they're just groups I've most recently started listening to.

Purple Kiss
Tri.Be
Dreamnote
Kep1er
Just B
To1
Victon
Pixy

So that's eight.
oooooof wrong thread! Shouldn't have had so much leftover Thanksgiving for lunch lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: scaramouche

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread