- Joined
- 9 November 2021
- Messages
- 4,236
- Reactions Received
- 6,587
- Website
- mrrghostface.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Hufflepuff
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/they
- Ship
i hope your finger is okIt was okay although I did cut my finger deep enough to bleed for a bit
It's fine now although the cut will probably take a bit to closei hope your finger is ok![]()
ikr! I was so sick one Christmas that I ended up opening my presents way later than my parents bc I just wasn't feeling up to it that morning.Thats wonderful!! being sick on a holiday is the worse
Oh no that sounds horrible but at the same time i think i would like having the time to myself (completely not selfish)ikr! I was so sick one Christmas that I ended up opening my presents way later than my parents bc I just wasn't feeling up to it that morning.
yay! good health is importantMy day is being tiring, but I feel a little better than yesterday so I'm happy![]()
i hope you heal fast!!It's fine now although the cut will probably take a bit to close
oooooof wrong thread! Shouldn't have had so much leftover Thanksgiving for lunch lolI wouldn't say I stan ALL of these yet, but they're just groups I've most recently started listening to.
Purple Kiss
Tri.Be
Dreamnote
Kep1er
Just B
To1
Victon
Pixy
So that's eight.
thats wonderful!!Quite a bit better than the past few weeks
that was my day yesterday.. so chaoticBusy, so busy![]()
i was so confused at firstoooooof wrong thread! Shouldn't have had so much leftover Thanksgiving for lunch lol