So I finished testing today... (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 May 2022
Messages
1,739
Reactions Received
1,579
Location
Cinema at Jupiter
Website
twitter.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,325
Fandom
КиШ, НП
And I have two others I need to complete tomorrow and Thursday.
Meaning that around this time I won't be active around this time.
Anywho wish me luck (especially tomorrow) and I hope everyone else here has a good day.

Have an Alem and Max Changmin pic.

1666706912744.png

1666706942790.png
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Wish you well and come back to us soon :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: DearEagleZ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread