- Joined
- 3 May 2022
- Messages
- 1,739
- Reactions Received
- 1,579
- Location
- Cinema at Jupiter
- Website
- twitter.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,325
- Fandom
- КиШ, НП
I'm imagining in my head if Ninety One had a futuristic concept whose universe is parallel with Aespa's.
Please don't ask why. I don't even stan Aespa.
I don't even have much details for it lul
For context I was looking at these photos (from Ninety One's recent photoshoot with Harper's Bazaar KZ) and Aespa's Savage photos (link to the Aespa wiki's Savage gallery (for the mini-album)).
Anywho happy Mexico Independence Day and happy belated Central American Independence Day
Please don't ask why. I don't even stan Aespa.
I don't even have much details for it lul
For context I was looking at these photos (from Ninety One's recent photoshoot with Harper's Bazaar KZ) and Aespa's Savage photos (link to the Aespa wiki's Savage gallery (for the mini-album)).
Anywho happy Mexico Independence Day and happy belated Central American Independence Day