So I just spent a ton of KS coins to buy badges :0 (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,416
Reactions Received
13,615
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,033
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
It's so nice that I can buy all of the badges I want instead of basing it on post count.

Only downside is that I can't save them up anymore...
 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,416
Reactions Received
13,615
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,033
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
It's so nice that I can buy all of the badges I want instead of basing it on post count.

Only downside is that I can't save them up anymore...
Yujin had no right to look that gorgeous on her badge :pandasad:
 
  • Love
Reactions: gone4good

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,825
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah, that is a good thing - I was like wayyyyyyyyyyy behind on my post count badges. I'm talking thousands of posts behind lol bc the last badge I requested was at 28300 posts, and now ofc I have over 35k
 
  • Love
Reactions: TrinityJade
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,511
Reactions Received
55,310
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,084
you're lucky I've known you for a hundred and three years! :pepebonk:
103? hey I got that reference lol

also at 103+ twenty (something) = get back to the cemetery I've saved you a spot at undead bingo

I don't want to give away your age even though you have mentioned it multiple times in hte open forums
 
  • Haha
Reactions: gone4good

gone4good

.
.
Joined
31 May 2023
Messages
6,437
Reactions Received
9,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,545
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
103? hey I got that reference lol

also at 103+ twenty (something) = get back to the cemetery I've saved you a spot at undead bingo

I don't want to give away your age even though you have mentioned it multiple times in hte open forums
my bday's in less than 2 months now, you better be good to me oppa! :sippinthetea:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
good on you.

I should be doing the same
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
tsk tsk tsk

every thought about going nxde OP?

aesthetically!!!
no dont join the nxdest side.... join the necros ofc!
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I miss when badges were bought with post count, :catcry: they have a use now but I liked having lots of coins that sat there and did nothing for months on end :peperain:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread