- Joined
- 1 March 2019
- Messages
- 6,661
- Reactions Received
- 14,598
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- HoeForUmin
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Ok so I’ve been an EXO-L since when the skies and grounds were one the legends. Throughout my journey as an EXO-L, I’ve been loyal to one member and one member only, who happens to be Kim Minseok.
However since Minseok has ditched me to go serve his country for the foreseeable future, it leaves me technically biasless. This is where you lot come in.
Basically I need an EXO member to adopt me, but I don’t know who, so I’m asking you lovely peeps instead. Plus making threads is a rarity for me so you’d better appreciate the fact I’ve turned to thread making for help. Thank you
However since Minseok has ditched me to go serve his country for the foreseeable future, it leaves me technically biasless. This is where you lot come in.
Basically I need an EXO member to adopt me, but I don’t know who, so I’m asking you lovely peeps instead. Plus making threads is a rarity for me so you’d better appreciate the fact I’ve turned to thread making for help. Thank you