So I saw DPR in concert (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Hello... yeah I'm alive!

If anyone remembers, I said I was seeing DPR in concert on September 26.
Well... I got seriously unlucky. To be fair, I barely remember anything from that night.
Not only we got DRENCHED by the heavy rain for 2 hours in waiting line outside but also
30 minutes after the show started I started feeling ill. I felt my chest compress and I felt like fainting
right there on the spot. I thought to myself ''OH FUCK ARE YOU KIDDING ME WHY NOW!?''. I told my
friend I wasn't feeling alright at all, so we walked to the very back of the concert, to the bar to be exact.
I got water, tried to cool down because suddenly I was feeling fever ish too!? Nothing helped.
So we were at the very back and unironically we were seeing the stage a lot better than towards the front.
Sorry I'm going to sound like a boomer but we couldn't see SHIT with all the dang cellphones in the way.
At some point I could only see the stage through someone's phone, it really fucking sucked.
WHY ARE YOU FILMING EVERYTHING!? Bro... :face:
So yes beside feeling ill, all the phones also ruined the experience. ANYWAYS! I tried
to force myself up on my legs the while time it was, first DPR Cream, DPR Live.
Then it was Ian's turn but I was getting worse and worse, I had to crash down on my knees after
every song. My best friend told me it was better we leave now otherwise we would be stuck
the crowd which would make things 100% worse for my situation. BLESS MY FRIEND FOR PRIORIZING
MY HEALTH OVER THE CONCERT THO NOT EVERYONE WOULD DO THAT WOW. (Yeah I ended up going
with a friend instead of my mom lol thank god)

BUT YEAH I AM CURSED IT SUCKS.
Beside being ill af ???? I blame the clubbing 2 days before and the god damn
2 hours heavy rain + lowkey hypothermia in the waiting line.
Even if I felt good all the phones
were annoying as shit wtf, next time I'm getting vip tickets for the barricade or the balcony
because we couldn't see shit. Also the fans were rude with other fans :))))
+ a lot of people were only there for Ian which really sucks for the other guys in the DPR crew...

I'll give DPR another chance if they ever come back to my city
BUT DANG I AM CURSED WTF...

Though from what I remember DPR LIVE has such good energy on stage holy crap! He's amazing!
i BARELY REMEMBER ANYTHIGN FROM IAN I AM SORRY I WAS LITERALLY OUT, ALL I REMMEBER IS HIS STAGE
LIGHTING WAS SHIT WE COULD ONLY SEE HIS SILHOUETTE LMFAOO SO IF YOU'RE GOING FOR THE BODY WELL I
HAVE BAD NEWS FOR YOU UNLESS YOU'RE RIGHT INFRONT OF HIM FSKJFSKFSHKSH

Sorry this thread is a mess I just needed to cope somewhere :yolk:

P.S: whatever I caught I was actually sick I had to call off from work the next day.
I'm still a little sick after almost 3 weeks now wtf. No covid though, I tested myself.

P.S AGAIN: BTW I MADE 3 NEW FRIENDS IN THE WAITING LINE BECAUSE I SHIELDED THEM WITH MY UMBRELLA BECAUSE
THEY DIDNT HAVE ONE AND THE HEAVY RAIN WAS SO SUDDEN SO BE KIND AND GET FRIENDS IT'S EASY LOL​
 
Last edited:

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Sucks you got sick, and at the concert too, get well soon:yolk:
That's what I get for going out and touching grass I guess :pepecry2:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
Reactions: litc

Day

β™‘ ΰΊ•ΙͺΡ•Ρ•ΙͺΞ·Ι’ Ρƒα΄α΄œ β™‘
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Wow great work with the umbrella, I'm sure the other fans were grateful to you :pepeheart: Sorry to hear you're still feeling under the weather, hopefully that can clear up soon. I definitely prefer KPOP concerts where phones are not allowed, I know for bigger venues it'd be impossible to enforce but the thought of it is still nice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Wow great work with the umbrella, I'm sure the other fans were grateful to you :pepeheart: Sorry to hear you're still feeling under the weather, hopefully that can clear up soon. I definitely prefer KPOP concerts where phones are not allowed, I know for bigger venues it'd be impossible to enforce but the thought of it is still nice.
The moment that rain poured down on everyone I told my friend to cover them up with our umbrellas! One of the girls even protected my Hongjoong photocard inside her purse away from the rain lmfao. Despite my bad experience from that night at least I came out of it with new friends and I'm happy about that!

I'm surprised that venue even allowed phones, it was so small and crowded in there.
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread