So I signed up for a diamond painting group (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
And the first meeting is soon and it's just starting to hit me that human interaction is scary :yolk:
I both regret signing up and don't regret it, I like social interaction but have social anxiety so those two are fun to deal with together.
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
And the first meeting is soon and it's just starting to hit me that human interaction is scary :yolk:
I both regret signing up and don't regret it, I like social interaction but have social anxiety so those two are fun to deal with together.
Oh I was gonna say have fun and make friends. But same lol I love people but social anxiety:pandashrug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh I was gonna say have fun and make friends. But same lol I love people but social anxiety:pandashrug:
It's so fun dealing with both of those at once isnt it? :shakebell:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
It's so fun dealing with both of those at once isnt it? :shakebell:
Tbh covid helped me

before covid: super shy but the absolute LOUDEST when I get comfortable with ppl

like last year I was like I don’t care, I like spending a lot of time alone I’m an introvert anyway

to this year, being giddy to meet new people, and make new friends, wanting to quit being a homebody and become a wannabe adrenaline junkie (I mean I kinda was already but I get self conscious a bit so usually only when I’m alone or ppl I’m comfortable with)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I hope you do well. All the best.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread