so i took a 2 day break from the card game (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
and wow, i feel so refreshed lmao

like, not posting for two days felt pretty good

but now i don't feel like i know how to post threads again lmaooo
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well helloooo lmaooo
glad you had a nice card break! meanwhile yesterday i celebrated getting my 100th card, if i ever collect all of my boys i should just take a break :nekosweat:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
glad you had a nice card break! meanwhile yesterday i celebrated getting my 100th card, if i ever collect all of my boys i should just take a break :nekosweat:
woah, 100 cards, shouldn't you almost have all of them by now???
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Joo can do it i almost forgot to day it was so hectic trying to get it done but i am sooo tired..
omg, i know that feeling, but you don't wanna stop either
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
woah, 100 cards, shouldn't you almost have all of them by now???
most of the boy cards probably bc i have exo which is 12 svt which is 13 as my biggest collections along with bts stray kids etc
but very few girl cards
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Panda

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
and wow, i feel so refreshed lmao

like, not posting for two days felt pretty good

but now i don't feel like i know how to post threads again lmaooo
I feel you, I took a week long break and ever since I returned, I'm so chill and not motivated at all lmao, I even missed daily quests for 2-3 days after coming back, it honestly feels pretty great.
When you're going at it nonstop and without a break tho, the harder it gets to stop.

I honestly feel like I've been through cards rehab :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I feel you, I took a week long break and ever since I returned, I'm so chill and not motivated at all lmao, I even missed daily quests for 2-3 days after coming back, it honestly feels pretty great.
When you're going at it nonstop and without a break tho, the harder it gets to stop.

I honestly feel like I've been through cards rehab :lisalaugh:
honestly me too, before, I just to count every post and now i'm just like... uhhh i might hit 20
idk lmao
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
made it now for bed hears hoping i get sooyoung for my troubles :) lol. but Sejeong would work )
i hope you get the cards you want dude :susPepe:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
most of the boy cards probably bc i have exo which is 12 svt which is 13 as my biggest collections along with bts stray kids etc
but very few girl cards
ohhhhh i see, looks like you gonna be a gg stan now lmao
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ohhhhh i see, looks like you gonna be a gg stan now lmao
izone im going to collect and probably gidle and dreamcatcher but only after the guys :lovelycooky:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
izone im going to collect and probably gidle and dreamcatcher but only after the guys :lovelycooky:
ayyy good luck with those!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
honestly me too, before, I just to count every post and now i'm just like... uhhh i might hit 20
idk lmao
It's so much more refreshing lmao, I still haven't made a single thread for daily quest today, around 5 hours to go :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
It's so much more refreshing lmao, I still haven't made a single thread for daily quest today, around 5 hours to go :lisalaugh:
good luck good luck, we need like a communit6 thread idea thread to get through this together
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
good luck good luck, we need like a communit6 thread idea thread to get through this together
I guess I'll make a trade thread for the cards I got through roulette yesterday lol.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Panda and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread