So I took a break from the card game for two days (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
And it was pretty refreshing. I read, painted, prepared the next contest etc

And it only took me a week to finally decide to break :wimwim:

I'm ready to play again now
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
why are people playing this game if it stresses them so much? :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
why are people playing this game if it stresses them so much? :D
Who said it was stressful? I can take a break if I want to.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Who said it was stressful? I can take a break if I want to.
fair enough, it just sounded like you had so much more fun when you didn´t play the game. I know that such a thread comes up once or twice a month, a member takes a break and then proceeds to say how amazing it felt, how releaved they felt not to worry about cards and it just makes me question ... why do people do that to themselves?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
fair enough, it just sounded like you had so much more fun when you didn´t play the game. I know that such a thread comes up once or twice a month, a member takes a break and then proceeds to say how amazing it felt, how releaved they felt not to worry about cards and it just makes me question ... why do people do that to themselves?
I see where you're coming from. Card game doesn't stress me out -- it's just a game after all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
If you wonder why I posted three dots above, it was a "welcome back"; but then realized I wasn't really playing the game, just getting the daily card and that's all. So I thought someone would mistake it to mean I was back into trading which I'm not.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
If you wonder why I posted three dots above, it was a "welcome back"; but then realized I wasn't really playing the game, just getting the daily card and that's all. So I thought someone would mistake it to mean I was back into trading which I'm not.
Ohh, got it. I thought it was something else.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread