So i went to go see end game... [No spoilers] (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lol, i decided to go with friend I have seen most MCU movies with, but we didn't get our schedules to match (mostly mine) until three weeks so it's going to be long and difficult time online trying to dodge all the spoilers xd
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lol, i decided to go with friend I have seen most MCU movies with, but we didn't get our schedules to match (mostly mine) until three weeks so it's going to be long and difficult time online trying to dodge all the spoilers xd
I had to keep myself away from the internet to stay away from spoilers. Good look avoiding the spoilers from hyperactive MU nerds shoving it down your face...
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I had to keep myself away from the internet to stay away from spoilers. Good look avoiding the spoilers from hyperactive MU nerds shoving it down your face...
I already can't visit tumblr :yolk:
 

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Where have you been the past 10 years? đź’€
I've started my own beyblade and fidget spinner collection and let them battle for Thorsten and his cat.
Spiderman died btw but was revived by Jesus christ and water is around 60ct/0,5l in the movie. Captain America asked for asylum in Germany and is now Captain Germany
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread