CHRISS HEMSWORTH WHYYY! YOU USED TO BE THE MAIN EYE CANDY!












I literally have no clue about marvel lol.
Same sis
Thorsten died and the cat got a new weapon
Where have you been the past 10 years? đź’€I literally have no clue about marvel lol.
Go, it's so worth it!I might go![]()
I had to keep myself away from the internet to stay away from spoilers. Good look avoiding the spoilers from hyperactive MU nerds shoving it down your face...Lol, i decided to go with friend I have seen most MCU movies with, but we didn't get our schedules to match (mostly mine) until three weeks so it's going to be long and difficult time online trying to dodge all the spoilers xd
I already can't visit tumblrI had to keep myself away from the internet to stay away from spoilers. Good look avoiding the spoilers from hyperactive MU nerds shoving it down your face...
I've started my own beyblade and fidget spinner collection and let them battle for Thorsten and his cat.Where have you been the past 10 years? đź’€