So I'm having my end of grade tests next week... (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 May 2022
Messages
1,739
Reactions Received
1,579
Location
Cinema at Jupiter
Website
twitter.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,325
Fandom
КиШ, НП
a.k.a why i won't be active most of next week.

As far as I'm aware, Monday is no school (due to Memorial Day), Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday are test days, and Wednesday is our 'break'. On those testing days, I won't be active until I leave school (and I probably won't go Wednesday because I won't be able to do ANYTHING) for that week. Just letting everyone know in advance, in case I'm unable to do so tomorrow.

also my social studies grade will be shit lmfao
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Sanumi

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Best of luck with it all.
 
  • Love
Reactions: DearEagleZ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread