So, I'm no longer a Kep1er virgin! (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm listening to Shine on repeat, and I. CAN'T. STOP. It's so good! And not only did HK's sis make it, but also Yujin from CLC!

Anyway, what do you guys think of Kep1er, regardless of whether ore not GP999 was rigged. lol
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Tagging @Cheshire bc Yujin (and bc we don't know Kep1er's yet lol)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Wicked
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,726
Reactions Received
93,522
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I'm listening to Shine on repeat, and I. CAN'T. STOP. It's so good! And not only did HK's sis make it, but also Yujin from CLC!

Anyway, what do you guys think of Kep1er, regardless of whether ore not GP999 was rigged. lol
i waiting to see what they come with.
there are assorted threads on the subject if ya search gp 99/ kep1er

they also had a introduction v live just recently that was fun

say chip's

https://kpopsource.com/threads/what-do-you-think-about-kep1er.75464/
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Tagging @Cheshire bc Yujin (and bc we don't know Kep1er's yet lol)
From what I’ve seen so far… they might be too cutesy for me tbh… and I hate cutesy groups… but I guess we’ll see. But good for Yujin I guess.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I didn’t watch the show but I’m eager to see what kind of music they’ll put out. :pikahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread