There weren't any stages for Oh!GG tho. Just those shitty Kihno album thingies. The Taeyeon said abt dance practice-why ask abt dance practice when you (we) will (maybe) get sth better, paraphrasing. But it was not to be. I don't believe(think) she lied, maybe SM led her to believe it. But now I'm thinking, sales of Kihno was not overwhelming n cost of Kihno experiment was unprofitable/loss of money: that SM thinks SONEs don't support Oh!Gg when it's actually we don't support Kihno format.
I love Oh!Gg so much more than TTS.
After a whole year of no group comeback or even rumblings of filming like there was of them filming in France last year in mar/may, I'll only believe they'll comeback when there's solid news, not rumors or speculation. Filming reports or release date would be nice but my hopes are very low now.



Might happen next year maybe. Let's see then.
At this point I'm just whatevs, if it comes it comes: I'll believe it when it happens. Too many rumors this year made me get my hopes up even tho I said I wouldnt. Just how I thought goes.
Last year was a gift as my first active SONE: Oh!gg n Yuri solo debut. I was blessed but ig not this year.