COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation So Jaden Jeong's boy group OnlyOneOf are actually so good! (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Apparently these boys trained under BBC too, so they were supposed to be Loona's brother group, unfortunately they got moved to another agency, and due to the circumstances and manner of how Loona's former creative director Jaden Jeong left BBC, deleting Loonatheballad on the way out, many Orbits felt bitter and OnlyOneOf had to face some hostility for some time too. Anyway, that seems to have passed now.

OnlyOneOf is a name I had been confusing with ONF for a long time, thinking they're the same group until I randomly saw a Youtube video and corrected my mistake :lisalaugh:

So anyway, I started watching some OnlyOneOf songs/MVs, and they're actually so damn good :nakypog:
Like Jaden might be shady, but he is great with building an image/lore and choosing the best kind of songs to represent the group. OnlyOneOf songs/MVs are very unique- they are moody but don't stray into emo/angsty boy group territory- they are performance driven but rely on lyrics and melody instead of your random beat drop. Even the subject matter of their songs is different from your typical boy group affair.

Their MV descriptions also give severe Loona flashbacks lol, while they debuted all members at once instead of a solo for each member like Loona, they very much feel like pre-eclipse Loona in terms of their hype/popularity right now.

Anyway check out some of their stuff:

Also they have the most anime boi looking Kpop idol I've seen who will immediately grab your attention lol- Junji.

@Boy Group

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Haven't liked their most recent stuff but savanna and sage were amazing titles with great b-sides.

Also it's most definitely misheard lyrics but for savanna no matter what I hear "I don't give a shit (actually shake) what they think about us" and "like a bitch (actually beach) from savanna" :wimwim:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Haven't liked their most recent stuff but savanna and sage were amazing titles with great b-sides.

Also it's most definitely misheard lyrics but for savanna no matter what I hear "I don't give a shit (actually shake) what they think about us" and "like a bitch (actually beach) from savanna" :wimwim:
oh wait nvm forget about the first sentence I did like their recent sutff too :haylul:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

Lmao yeah I just assumed it was I don't give a shiiiiit but then I looked up lyrics on Spotify and it was written I don't give up shake lol wut :wimwim:

oh wait nvm forget about the first sentence I did like their recent sutff too :haylul:
Yeah lmao I actually like almost all their stuff tho Sage and Dora Maar are my faves so far, and ofc Junji world domination pls :queen:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Lmao yeah I just assumed it was I don't give a shiiiiit but then I looked up lyrics on Spotify and it was written I don't give up shake lol wut :wimwim:

Yeah lmao I actually like almost all their stuff tho Sage and Dora Maar are my faves so far, and ofc Junji world domination pls :queen:
the only title i actually disliked so far was dora maar :haylul:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
the only title i actually disliked so far was dora maar :haylul:
Smh if I didn't like Dora Maar I wouldn't even have checked out the rest of their stuff :jisoosmh:
Why doesn't it have an MV tho :sadcat:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Ye they are pretty good. They have some good b-sides too. I reviewed their entire first album when I was still Press.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I think I’m the only boy group stan that doesn’t like any of their songs :jisoosmh: :facepalm:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
maybe they’ll pull you into bg stanning life :jenniesmug:
I do casually listen to a lot of bgs actually :jenniesmug:
Mostly titles tho, not B sides unless it's NCT/SuperM or older groups like BigBang/Suju/TVXQ lol.

But I rarely stan coz I need that gg stan experience :rosesmug:

When I had to research OOO for work I totally fell in love with Sage.
Also, have they let Junji stop being Cousin It yet? Poor man had to be led around by his members the last time I saw their content.
Yeah I think my first exposure to them was A Song of ice and fire, and I was kinda mixed on it.
Later when I came back, I got to listen to Dora Maar and Sage and loved them both, and now I like all their songs lol.

And I think I clicked on a video due to a Junji thumbnail in the first place, that hair is quite something.

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her

this song is so good :sj_weary: i don't know if that long haired guy came up with this hairstyle on his own but if it wasn't his idea then i feel really bad for him tbh i don't think i would be able to perform with hair covering my eyes all the time

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

this song is so good :sj_weary: i don't know if that long haired guy came up with this hairstyle on his own but if it wasn't his idea then i feel really bad for him tbh i don't think i would be able to perform with hair covering my eyes all the time
Yeah I loved Angel too although it seems different to their usual style :sj_weary:
Lmao he gave up his vision for some popularity :lisalaugh:
He attracts most stans in the group, shame he can't see them :rosesmug:

...they aren't?
Apparently not :lisalaugh:
ONF supposedly stands for ON/OFF while this is OnlyOneOf.
ONF are in the same company as B1A4 and Oh My Girl, while OnlyOneOf are a Jaden Jeong project lol.

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
Lmao he gave up his vision for some popularity :lisalaugh:
He attracts most stans in the group, shame he can't see them :rosesmug:
good thing jaden left blockberry creative before he even thought of doing that to a loona member :pepecross:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread