So "Judgement Day" ruined my list ... (1 Viewer)

Joined
29 July 2020
Messages
1,469
Reactions Received
913
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,878
cool song!

it's their first release with the new member Fami, right?

I WILL FEEL GUILTY TO NOT INCLUDE THAT BOP IN MY YEARLY LIST NOW!!!!!​
So, it will replace one of your already in-list songs?
are you 2 planning to post your Jpop year end list? I've seen many kpop fans doing theirs, i think it would be nice to also post some in the J-section

i may post mine although i'm not sure yet what i would even put in it
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
cool song!

it's their first release with the new member Fami, right?



are you 2 planning to post your Jpop year end list? I've seen many kpop fans doing theirs, i think it would be nice to also post some in the J-section

i may post mine although i'm not sure yet what i would even put in it
I would love doing one but tbh most songs that I really loved this year aren’t really Asian so I am not sure
 
  • Love
Reactions: StanBiSH

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread