- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I WILL FEEL GUILTY TO NOT INCLUDE THAT BOP IN MY YEARLY LIST NOW!!!!!
DefinitelySo, it will replace one of your already in-list songs?
I WILL FEEL GUILTY TO NOT INCLUDE THAT BOP IN MY YEARLY LIST NOW!!!!!
are you 2 planning to post your Jpop year end list? I've seen many kpop fans doing theirs, i think it would be nice to also post some in the J-sectionSo, it will replace one of your already in-list songs?
I would love doing one but tbh most songs that I really loved this year aren’t really Asian so I am not surecool song!
it's their first release with the new member Fami, right?
are you 2 planning to post your Jpop year end list? I've seen many kpop fans doing theirs, i think it would be nice to also post some in the J-section
i may post mine although i'm not sure yet what i would even put in it