So we all know every kpop group is somewhat problematic…. (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't care for what people may say. I don't judge and condemn without evidence and what the news or the people in general say is not it. I'll only unstan if they are already convicted; and there is still a chance they didn't do it. Scandals about dating and some more trivial things? I don't fucking care. I know this may upset those who judge by what is being said. Well, whatever.
Perhaps I'm a bit closed off when it comes to celebs... but for me an Idol getting a DUI isn't that serious. I mean it's bad but not anything really insane like beating up a prostitute
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Perhaps I'm a bit closed off when it comes to celebs... but for me an Idol getting a DUI isn't that serious. I mean it's bad but not anything really insane like beating up a prostitute
Well, nobody's perfect. One of my favourite guitar players and vocalists was Alexy Laiho who died from years of alcohol abuse. He got what he set himself up to; but I never even considered to get a grudge against him for that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dark_tranquility

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread