TV So WGM sucking me back in. (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,712
Reactions Received
93,513
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,443
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I got attracted to the WGM kshow now page.
and for a concept i initially thought was super strange there are many many couples i have watched all the eps of.
Most were idol couples
My fav is Khuntoria I think i would still be happy if those 2 really did get married. :) i have rewatched that set several times.
Woojuung, TaEun, Teukso
Sunwha was fun and ofc the SNSD couples, kang yoon was fun too.
I want a big fan of ant like many but i did watch all of em.
even liked the 2 day event for newyears .

I miss wgm i actually got to know more groups in a fun way.

 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I was in love with KhunToria couple and then Jaerim SoEun couple but then the couples became more and more ridiculous and so obviously fake that I just gave up lol.
Honorary mention to SungJoy couple because at least I watched all of their episodes.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,712
Reactions Received
93,513
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,443
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I was in love with KhunToria couple and then Jaerim SoEun couple but then the couples became more and more ridiculous and so obviously fake that I just gave up lol.
Honorary mention to SungJoy couple because at least I watched all of their episodes.
He really annoyed me for some reason. Loved Joy but cold never get into him..
Your right it did get worse as we moved into 4th gen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was so into wgm years back. I really loved SungJoy and honestly I even enjoyed watching Sunwha and Kwanghee
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread