So what fruit do u think u are guys? (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Not attaching any quiz to this or anything because honestly they don't work so as long as you can give a reason then pick whatever u want.

I'm a strawberry because i'm very pink and aesthetically pleasing on the outside, but on the inside I also bleed sweetness and uwus. I'm also the best fruit and people love me and haven't gotten sick of me yet despite being so popular :sanapray:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm a peach :jenniesmug:

No I would say a pineapple, I look weird on the outside but I promise I'm sweet once you get to know me.

I really have no idea lol
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm a peach :jenniesmug:

No I would say a pineapple, I look weird on the outside but I promise I'm sweet once you get to know me.

I really have no idea lol
Peach gives me flashbacks to that scene in Parasite :sj_weary:

Do you also eat ppl back when they eat u? :nakypog:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
That is what ur username reminds me of, but i'm sure you've already heard that many times already :wimwim:
:naeunstare: oh really do tell more about how it reminds you of a durian lmao

i swear one of these days I am going to change my username to durian, and lets see how many people realize
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
:naeunstare: oh really do tell more about how it reminds you of a durian lmao

i swear one of these days I am going to change my username to durian, and lets see how many people realize
Honestly I think you might be more disappointed than you could ever anticipate :wimwim:


jk!! i'm sure we'd all realise I swear!
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Cantaloupe. Not what most people are thinking of at first, but very sweet and mix well (get along) with other "fruit."

Plus, I mean, it's my favorite.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Cantaloupe. Not what most people are thinking of at first, but very sweet and mix well (get along) with other "fruit."

Plus, I mean, it's my favorite.
Ok but fr I love this reasoning 'not what most people are thinking of at first' honestly u got me there I was surprised
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Honestly I think you might be more disappointed than you could ever anticipate :wimwim:


jk!! i'm sure we'd all realise I swear!
that tiny font makes me doubt
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Peach gives me flashbacks to that scene in Parasite :sj_weary:

Do you also eat ppl back when they eat u? :nakypog:
I still haven't watched that movie yet :jisoosmh:

Indeed I do :rosesmug:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread