so whats the haul (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
from black friday?
i got a dna test kit:worry: gonna be exciting
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and potato
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
from black friday?
i got a dna test kit:worry: gonna be exciting

I did to. Somewhere in my back of my mind I have a little voice saying your going to find a half sibling. Though I would be elated if I could pick up on the trail of my half philipino uncle. My family on both sides is all broken up and scattered. So either I'll find no relatives, or open pandoras box I shall.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis and potato

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:taeminface: how did you even do that
Im not in the US, here Im not around a bunch of shopping areas or anything and i havent seen any sort of Black Friday advertising. Plus I never really do anything on Black Firday so its not something that just comes to mind.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I did to. Somewhere in my back of my mind I have a little voice saying your going to find a half sibling. Though I would be elated if I could pick up on the trail of my half philipino uncle. My family on both sides is all broken up and scattered. So either I'll find no relatives, or open pandoras box I shall.
im gonna find out im adopted and run away from home trying to find my real family :bigcatclap:
 
  • Like
Reactions: DrowningFishy
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
im gonna find out im adopted and run away from home trying to find my real family :bigcatclap:
I keep praying i was picked up by the wrong family and some where out there is a normal family that lost a baby... ... Yeah know that's an impossibility. My favorite game is holding up a picture of my dad and his best friend and playing hte game which is my dad. Lets say no one has ever guessed my dad. Even my dads mom couldn't accept me as dads and really drove it in her last year of life. XD

Well if my German percentage goes up and my Irish disapears then I know what's up as well. XD If I come up half German or more I am sending an anonymous kid to one of my siblings.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I keep praying i was picked up by the wrong family and some where out there is a normal family that lost a baby... ... Yeah know that's an impossibility. My favorite game is holding up a picture of my dad and his best friend and playing hte game which is my dad. Lets say no one has ever guessed my dad. Even my dads mom couldn't accept me as dads and really drove it in her last year of life. XD

Well if my German percentage goes up and my Irish disapears then I know what's up as well. XD If I come up half German or more I am sending an anonymous kid to one of my siblings.
Fun fact: The client I work for always had a unisex dress code. Guys or girls if they had boobs a bra is required. Flat chested boy or not bra not required. So if your wondering yes, so long as they follow the guidelines guys can wear dresses and heals to work.
:taeminface:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: DrowningFishy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread