- Joined
- 10 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,566
- Reactions Received
- 27,371
- Location
- Eden
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I am not invited ig![]()
![]()
But Yoda probably won't let me in![]()
Who cares about that flop![]()
But Yoda probably won't let me in![]()
Oh yeah I forgot we are a criminal duo anyways, we can just break inWho cares about that flop![]()
#skinnnyisthebest #skinnnyneedstobeinvited #nopartywithoutskinnny
#jenisthesweetest #shedeservesbetterthansenpai
Ok but who put you in charge
Nvm, you're both not invited![]()
Nvm, you're both not invited![]()
You being a snek claiming anyone deserves better than me automatically cancels youOk but who put you in charge![]()
I will team up with Anthony to kick you out of the group, afterall out of us two he hates you moreYou being a snek claiming anyone deserves better than me automatically cancels you![]()
But who invited you to the group?I will team up with Anthony to kick you out of the group, afterall out of us two he hates you more![]()
I joined the sajaegi group, gosh adults and their poor memoriesBut who invited you to the group?
Or, what if we team up to kick out Anthony?![]()
What a fickle snekI joined the sajaegi group, gosh adults and their poor memories
Nope I suddenly don't hate Anthony anymore![]()
but we need drugs at the party, right
"Mainstream" Pfft.What a fickle snek
Oh I forgot sajaegi club coz so nugu, was still thinking mainstream kings Sixnine![]()
You mistaking your pocket money for actual revenue there"Mainstream" Pfft.
Atleast the sajaegi club brings in money unlike a certain other group.![]()