Appreciation So Who's Not Invited? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
You're too broke to give me any pocket money tho :sippinthetea:
Wdym I finance you and countless others from the profits off my completely legal nightclubs Turning Sun and Burning Bun :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:susPepe:
Yeah you be spending that "legal" money on other stuff.
Ever wondered where the alcohol comes from?
I only spend it on your welfare smh this disrespect :jisoosmh:
It's all imported obviously :jenniesmug:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
My welfare? Thanks to you, I am involved in illegal activities at such a young age :jisoosmh:
Imported huh? So is the Russian mafia involved too? :susPepe:
Wdym illegal, there are no investigations or lawsuits against us even the police knows we innocent :jenniesmug:
And we call them businessmen :welp:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I know :jisoosmh:
It's like I know how the song will go before even hearing it and he confirms my worst fears lmao.

Atleast I really like the rest of the song, the verses were actually fun, and the Oops you're not invited part is so much sass and attitude.
Just fix that goddamn drop Teddy :pandacop:
I've got to admit that I'm getting sick of the instrumental choruses, like I wanna hear people sing!
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I've got to admit that I'm getting sick of the instrumental choruses, like I wanna hear people sing!
And it keeps sounding the same. Like others have instrumental drops too, but it's possible to sound different but it's the same ol' with Teddy for me.

And my problem with it is rather than having different artists follow a signature sound of their own, it's becoming a Teddy signature. So no matter who he produces for will sound like each other with no uniqueness.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
listened to it some more and the drop grew on me
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread