So, will TXT's new song be a ballad or a dance bop? (1 Viewer)

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
I hope they continue with releasing more dance as their title tracks because I'm just still not all about Ballad's. I have faith in my boys either way :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: JJbaker
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
i feel like it going be similar to bts spring day/im fine style
so slow but not super ballad i guess

they are owed a slow song big hit seems to go back and forth from we have seen from bts

and they are a heavy vocal group so im expecting slow songs
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread