We've all seen the teasers, but my gut's telling me it's a bop.
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 11 May 2020 #1 We've all seen the teasers, but my gut's telling me it's a bop. Reactions: LeeriaYa
LeeriaYa The Wandering Koala . . Joined 24 March 2020 Messages 618 Reactions Received 1,365 Location The Dao Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Carat Gender Female 11 May 2020 #2 I hope they continue with releasing more dance as their title tracks because I'm just still not all about Ballad's. I have faith in my boys either way Reactions: JJbaker
I hope they continue with releasing more dance as their title tracks because I'm just still not all about Ballad's. I have faith in my boys either way
JJbaker Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 3,579 Reactions Received 6,439 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 12 May 2020 #3 i feel like it going be similar to bts spring day/im fine style so slow but not super ballad i guess they are owed a slow song big hit seems to go back and forth from we have seen from bts and they are a heavy vocal group so im expecting slow songs
i feel like it going be similar to bts spring day/im fine style so slow but not super ballad i guess they are owed a slow song big hit seems to go back and forth from we have seen from bts and they are a heavy vocal group so im expecting slow songs