Appreciation So you think your ship is gay? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I can't watch it rn but yes Ten is gay :lisalaugh:
But is the SHIP as gay?

Not to mention While I agree Ten is gay, nana is OPENLY gay so that gives her more gay points!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Nana must love being in a girl group so large...so many choices for her!
I did think she was bi though? Or has she actually come out as gay?
I also honestly love this performance! And that kiss at the end :hayshook:

The closest you're gonna get in kpop ships is Yoohyeon and JiU, since Yoohyeon has also openly come out.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Nana must love being in a girl group so large...so many choices for her!
I did think she was bi though? Or has she actually come out as gay?
I also honestly love this performance! And that kiss at the end :hayshook:

The closest you're gonna get in kpop ships is Yoohyeon and JiU, since Yoohyeon has also openly come out.
Exact quote from her

"It's just that I've no exact preference for a gender for me to be in relationship with"
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Exact quote from her

"It's just that I've no exact preference for a gender for me to be in relationship with"
She seems to be pans then. Although, she does seem to be more into women than she is men, but that could be because she's surrounded by women lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
She seems to be pans then. Although, she does seem to be more into women than she is men, but that could be because she's surrounded by women lol
But she could've also said that she is also into men to avoid loosing male fans!
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
But she could've also said that she is also into men to avoid loosing male fans!
That is definitely true. I think she wanted to come out as it lifts the whole weight off her shoulders but she's also thinking about her male fans, so it might be because she can't come out all the way, at least not in an industry where there are so many male fans.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
@maruif It also seems like Nana is actually asking the question if Yuiri hates or loves her when they talk to each other, like when you see Nana looking at Yuiri as she says her line and Yuiri replies back genuinley as well, do you see what I mean? It seems like a genuine question even though it's a part of the song.
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
@maruif It also seems like Nana is actually asking the question if Yuiri hates or loves her when they talk to each other, like when you see Nana looking at Yuiri as she says her line and Yuiri replies back genuinley as well, do you see what I mean? It seems like a genuine question even though it's a part of the song.
this one has subs and yes, that is what she asks

 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
this one has subs and yes, that is what she asks

I'm gonna be keeping an eye on this ship! I also think that Nana was an lgbt character in an akb drama wasn't she? It's been a long time since I kept up to date with 48 content, so I'm not too sure.
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm gonna be keeping an eye on this ship! I also think that Nana was an lgbt character in an akb drama wasn't she? It's been a long time since I kept up to date with 48 content, so I'm not too sure.
YuuNaa best ship! They had a solo con together recently as well, which was AMAZING! I can't find the link to it anymore though TT.... I should've downloaded it while I had it...
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
YuuNaa best ship! They had a solo con together recently as well, which was AMAZING! I can't find the link to it anymore though TT.... I should've downloaded it while I had it...
What is a solo con? Concert? Together?
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Yup solo concert, only it was not solo, it was those 2!
Must have been the gayest concert ever lol When did the ship start do you know? Because I would love to follow their story on how they got close, what type of things they say to each other, etc
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Must have been the gayest concert ever lol When did the ship start do you know? Because I would love to follow their story on how they got close, what type of things they say to each other, etc
There is a LOT of content of it just EVERYWHERE on yt and on twitter.
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Must have been the gayest concert ever lol When did the ship start do you know? Because I would love to follow their story on how they got close, what type of things they say to each other, etc
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread