Sensitive So you wanna start your own Kpop OT4 Group huh? Follow me... (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
you really were impressed by Triple S I can tell :passcodea:
:haylul: and nct

It's actually that I hv many ideas and having just a few characters makes it hard to show them all, now I have 22, any idea I have will probably fit with someone:uwu:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
can you have one named Sarah?
Position: Lead Clown :pepeclown:
Sadly it's a boy group, wanna become one of their favourite staff members? They will give you free home baked pastries and come visit with soup if you are sick:uwu:
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,422
Reactions Received
9,443
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,744
Gender
Male
do you have aspirations for that? :pepechill:
I recently started building my home recording studio. Since I was a teenager I wanted to be a music producer (not just a member of a band). But back then a recording studio with all those synthesizers, mixing consoles, sample and drum machines was insanely costly (and bulky!).

Recording studio in the 90s:

1.jpg


Recording studio in 2025:

hq720.jpg
 
Last edited:

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,073
Reactions Received
98,869
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,700
Ship
Wreck
I recently started building my home recording studio. Since I was a teenager I wanted to be a music producer (not just a member of a band). But back then a recording studio with all those synthesizers, mixing consoles, sample and drum machines was insanely costly (and bulky!).

Recording studio in the 90s:

1.jpg


Recording studio in 2025:

hq720.jpg
wow... the difference is really unbelievable :passcodea: the first one looks like a spaceship
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,422
Reactions Received
9,443
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,744
Gender
Male
wow... the difference is really unbelievable :passcodea: the first one looks like a spaceship
Yep, nowadays you can start music production with only a laptop. Here's Hans Zimmer's recording studio in LA:



That 'spaceship' parts on the wall are modular synthesizers. But many of them are available as software synthesizers too. Some of them are even freeware.
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
nah, I'll just date your main vocalist and pull a Daisy on your group chemistry! :lisalaugh:
Well there's a shock, :haylul: I'll add ina Sarah somewhere:joysip:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
could make more groups instead :bulbasip:
Thats hard :irenecrazy: new characters means I have to work on them to make them unique and give a whole new backstory and personality, using the same characters is much easier :icgyu:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,073
Reactions Received
98,869
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,700
Ship
Wreck
Yep, nowadays you can start music production with only a laptop. Here's Hans Zimmer's recording studio in LA:



That 'spaceship' parts on the wall are modular synthesizers. But many of them are available as software synthesizers too. Some of them are even freeware.
quite fancy! I like how he put them in the form of a bookshelf :pepechill:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
:passcodea: and when you put 22 into the same group, you don't have to work on them?
I am but constantly making new ones is more work than continuing on something thats already half-done :haylul:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
but the characters are still individuals, you have to give all 22 the same attention :bulbasip:
yes but here there's only 22 :susPepe: making more groups means more characters so 22+ people and for each one, I have to start on a blank slate, I have to decide again on families, their personality, friends and all, if i stick with the same 22, I already know 40% so its easier to make up more stuff about them :pepelook:
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,073
Reactions Received
98,869
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,700
Ship
Wreck
yes but here there's only 22 :susPepe: making more groups means more characters so 22+ people and for each one, I have to start on a blank slate, I have to decide again on families, their personality, friends and all, if i stick with the same 22, I already know 40% so its easier to make up more stuff about them :pepelook:
you could make 4 groups with 5-6 members, then you still have 22 :sniff:
 
  • Love
Reactions: gone4good

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
you could make 4 groups with 5-6 members, then you still have 22 :sniff:
that would work but I've already put them together in one:haylul: also idols dont have a lot of time and if they do, they wont spend it with other groups, if everyones within one group, they will be living together or practicing together so they are all equally close :pepeclap:
 

PWSwan

.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
1,838
Reactions Received
1,691
Location
The Psycho World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,494
help :ono::ono::ono:

I wonder if you are not way too optimistic with the M/V production cost.. but maybe it's a cheap M/V :llama_blush:
Gangnam Style only cost $125K in 2012 (Psy mentioned this in the Gentleman behind the scenes video), which is about $205K in today's dollars, so it can be done; not everyone needs a rhinestone-covered tank. I'm mentioning this in the context that P Nation is talking about debuting a girl group.
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,073
Reactions Received
98,869
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,700
Ship
Wreck
that would work but I've already put them together in one:haylul: also idols dont have a lot of time and if they do, they wont spend it with other groups, if everyones within one group, they will be living together or practicing together so they are all equally close :pepeclap:
:sadcat: thats true, you don't have to keep it that real :runrunrun:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread