Traded Solji 1, Eunbi 2, VIVIZ Umji (1 Viewer)

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,992
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I'm looking for TEMPEST Taerae (highest priority) :sanapray:

also looking for KEP1ER (except Chaehyun), Orange Caramel, Yena (except #3 & #4), Suzy (except #5) and Brave Girls Minyoung, Yujeong and Yuna cards :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,175
Reactions Received
53,019
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,082
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I'm looking for TEMPEST Taerae (highest priority) :sanapray:

also looking for KEP1ER (except Chaehyun), Orange Caramel, Yena (except #3 & #4), Suzy (except #5) and Brave Girls Minyoung, Yujeong and Yuna cards :sanapray:
I misread ur other thread(i thot it was only looking for yena 3,4). I also hv yena 5, if u prefer for viviz umji. But ofc its ur right to take ur own time. :sanapray:
 

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,992
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
BRB after I Reroll and do dailies :pandahappy:
I misread ur other thread(i thot it was only looking for yena 3,4). I also hv yena 5, if u prefer for viviz umji. But ofc its ur right to take ur own time. :sanapray:
a bidding war coming i see :pepesmug: jk i'll wait for exi and consider both :pandahappy:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Exi and Willow
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,175
Reactions Received
53,019
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,082
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
a bidding war coming i see :pepesmug: jk i'll wait for exi and consider both :pandahappy:
Sure, np. Btw since i misread ur other thread-iv retracted my offer of Hikaru in the request thread. Only offer remains if Yena 5 for Viviz umji. Srry for the retraction(id prefer to keep hikaru n trade away yena rn) mianhae, dami :nekoshy::nekosweat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: badcrookshanks
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,175
Reactions Received
53,019
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,082
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Love
Reactions: badcrookshanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread