Trading Solji 2, Suzy 3 or Miyeon 2 (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
NCT 127: Jungwoo, Haechan
LOONA OEC: Jinsoul
ONEWE: all
Kingdom: all
Purple Kiss: Ireh, Chaein
VIVIZ: SinB, Umji
ATEEZ: Yunho
Taeyeon 2
Yongguk (1 and 3)

for rares:
SF9: Chani rare
Seventeen rare: Hoshi, Mingyu, Wonwoo, DK
GFRIEND: Yuju rare
IZ*ONE: Hitomi rare
Everglow rares: Yiren
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
NCT 127: Jungwoo, Haechan
LOONA OEC: Jinsoul
ONEWE: all
Kingdom: all
Purple Kiss: Ireh, Chaein
VIVIZ: SinB, Umji
ATEEZ: Yunho
Taeyeon 2
Yongguk (1 and 3)

for rares:
SF9: Chani rare
Seventeen rare: Hoshi, Mingyu, Wonwoo, DK
GFRIEND: Yuju rare
IZ*ONE: Hitomi rare
Everglow rares: Yiren
I have yongguk 1 but I only want the8 1:crycry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,161
Reactions Received
53,015
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,971
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
.....
Yongguk (1 and 3)
....
I already traded u yongguk 3 previously earlier, u still need yongguk 4 actually which i hv. Would u want yongguk 4 for suzy 3? :sanapray: :pandaangel::susPepe::pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I already traded u yongguk 3 previously earlier, u still need yongguk 4 actually which i hv. Would u want yongguk 4 for suzy 3? :sanapray: :pandaangel::susPepe::pepeheart:
Okay for both offers :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,161
Reactions Received
53,015
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,971
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Okay for both offers :sakUwu:
Ah, u mean both yongguk 4 n taeyeon 2 for IVE wonyoung N Suzy 3, rite?(from here n ur other thread?) Ok ill go agree to it, thnx tsukino :sanapray: :sakUwu: :sj_weary: :oliviakek: :kokorohappy: :pikahappy: :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Ah, u mean both yongguk 4 n taeyeon 2 for IVE wonyoung N Suzy 3, rite?(from here n ur other thread?) Ok ill go agree to it, thnx tsukino :sanapray: :sakUwu: :sj_weary: :oliviakek: :kokorohappy: :pikahappy: :nekolove:
YES :))) even if it means I won't complete my highest priority sets xD
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,161
Reactions Received
53,015
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,971
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
YES :))) even if it means I won't complete my highest priority sets xD
Well, im not trading my VIVIZ, ONEWE, PK, LOONA OEC for anything, i can think of, so i cant help u with most of ur priority sets rn. Maybe if u hv 3g/wifi/enuf time when ur on trip some might pop up n u can get em then :sanapray: :pandaangel: :susPepe::pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Well, im not trading my VIVIZ, ONEWE, PK, LOONA OEC for anything, i can think of, so i cant help u with most of ur priority sets rn. Maybe if u hv 3g/wifi/enuf time when ur on trip some might pop up n u can get em then :sanapray: :pandaangel: :susPepe::pepeheart:
I won't have much time tbh... But I hope I can get some dailies (daily threads ones are easier to get)
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,161
Reactions Received
53,015
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,971
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I won't have much time tbh... But I hope I can get some dailies (daily threads ones are easier to get)
U said u wont get into specific details, but generally wat r ur daily activities n how long will u be spending in phase 1 of ur trip? If ur near/hv enuf time/interested in visiting a specific location, i might hv a recommendation if i can find the address while ur there.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
U said u wont get into specific details, but generally wat r ur daily activities n how long will u be spending in phase 1 of ur trip? If ur near/hv enuf time/interested in visiting a specific location, i might hv a recommendation if i can find the address while ur there.
I guess I can be smth like one or two hours a day for free time :naeunstare: I still have a huge work for uni so x(
And I think I will do a lot of shopping/sightseeing
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread