- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
This happened yesterday but I'm still going to rant about it 
I went to the store yesterday and looked at the section with kpop albums. I noticed an album on a bottom shelf that was left completely unwrapped and didn't have the photocards or anything left in it except some piece of paper.
Like why do people do this? Get your money and pay it if you want the photocards so bad. Or just buy the photocard online. Now you're leaving the store with an album that's most likely not going to get sold
I went to the store yesterday and looked at the section with kpop albums. I noticed an album on a bottom shelf that was left completely unwrapped and didn't have the photocards or anything left in it except some piece of paper.
Like why do people do this? Get your money and pay it if you want the photocards so bad. Or just buy the photocard online. Now you're leaving the store with an album that's most likely not going to get sold