Some of you probably don't recognize me (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
On AKP, I was called fantasygoose (before that, I was called elfantasyhand)
And on HC, I was called Seonghwa's Goose.

Yup, I'm Goose.


But I might get myself a different username soon.
Maybe something like RockyGoose.​
RockyGoose sounds nice :sanapray:
 

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,172
Reactions Received
18,927
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,833
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
On AKP, I was called fantasygoose (before that, I was called elfantasyhand)
And on HC, I was called Seonghwa's Goose.

Yup, I'm Goose.


But I might get myself a different username soon.
Maybe something like RockyGoose.​
Omg im finnifpop/barbara from akp im so happy to see you again goose :lovelycooky: :jenniecry::kittylove::kittylove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread