Sensitive Some People (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Honestly, I cannot believe the nerve of some people.

I had this experience a little while ago where I had this ongoing argument with this family member. Anyway, she got drunk and started texting insults, which resulted in her referring to me as a f----t... I eventually resolved the issue with her as one does when its family, but... when confronted with what she said [when she sobered up] here is how she responded:

1638287416382.png

​
The nerve. To make a drunk text that invokes a slur and then when sober to gaslight me... "Like. It's not a big deal. We used that word all the time back in the day..." Anyway, I'm just processing the fact that I actually have a right to be upset about that occurrence.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,517
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
"Like. It's not a big deal. We used that word all the time back in the day..."
I know someone who uses this exact excuse. You have every right to be upset
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
wtffff 🤬 fine if she was drunk and annoyed at you, but calling you a slur?!?? a family member
And then she has the balls to say it’s not big deal….I hope you’re okay now
I'm fine now. I used to be really close to that individual but years prior to the incident we distanced ourselves not really intentionally, but just what happens in life... I came out in ~2009 and a second time in ~2013, but still family members do at times use that word around me, but that was the first time a family member used it directly at me.

She really said back in the day... totally not a whole new decade or anything
Yeah. She grew up in late 70s early 80s.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Willow and Chaeee

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
I'm fine now. I used to be really close to that individual but years prior to the incident we distanced ourselves not really intentionally, but just what happens in life... I came out in ~2009 and a second time in ~2013, but still family members do at times use that word around me, but that was the first time a family member used it directly at me.


Yeah. She grew up in late 70s early 80s.
kinda sad...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Uh, yeah.... and why does she think people use it less now? :taeminface:
Depending on the region people do use it less. but that person has a history of saying extremely problematic things to me, so... but regardless if its said a lot or said a little its something that shouldn't be said.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread