- Joined
- 2 October 2021
- Messages
- 21,800
- Reactions Received
- 50,582
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,454
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Troublemaker
- Ship
- Wreck
Because of @Lovely_Cornchips
confusion (I think) on a post by her on @Vikki 's profile featuring @Day and @Exi then calpool making an appearance later @OnlyCalB
when I had posted some lyrics from these when @Dayjavu had called me as spider-man but then betrayed me and was disowned
SPIDERMAN SPIDERMAN DOES WHATEVER A SPIDER CAN
and
SPIDER BLOOD SPIDER BLOOD RADIOACTIVE SPIDER BLOOD
will add more later if I have time
but ENJOY
I guess most ppl don't know abt these
confusion (I think) on a post by her on @Vikki 's profile featuring @Day and @Exi then calpool making an appearance later @OnlyCalB
when I had posted some lyrics from these when @Dayjavu had called me as spider-man but then betrayed me and was disowned
SPIDERMAN SPIDERMAN DOES WHATEVER A SPIDER CAN
and
SPIDER BLOOD SPIDER BLOOD RADIOACTIVE SPIDER BLOOD
will add more later if I have time
but ENJOY
I guess most ppl don't know abt these