COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Somebody please save me from NCT and SM... (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
They are too powerful... SM knows how to play with my heart...

I am just looking at the pictures of the trainees... Those trainees... Damn... This is unfair, I need them to get announced like yesterday! I need to know their name, their age and nationality... I doubt they are all Korean!

I WANT TO KNOW THEM! Who are they! They look cute and adorable and talented and just amazing so SM introduce them to me! I ned to be able to coo over them like the fangirl that I am! I am so dead. I already love them so much and I have only seen their eyes!

My heart can't take this SM... Why do you keep on doing this to me?

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Well, you have to think, the need to keep Dream majority Korean if they want to keep promoting them as a Korean group. Example: OT7 had 4 Koreans and 3 foreigners. They also have 4 members leaving at the end of this year so they need at least three new members to keep Dream as a 5 member group. I think the most likely thing would be 2 Koreans + 1 foreigner.

Also do you still think the current Dreamies are gonna get added to 127 or do you think the plan has changed because that could make room for more Korean members if they're gonna do 2 Korean units...

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Well, you have to think, the need to keep Dream majority Korean if they want to keep promoting them as a Korean group. Example: OT7 had 4 Koreans and 3 foreigners. They also have 4 members leaving at the end of this year so they need at least three new members to keep Dream as a 5 member group. I think the most likely thing would be 2 Koreans + 1 foreigner.

Also do you still think the current Dreamies are gonna get added to 127 or do you think the plan has changed because that could make room for more Korean members if they're gonna do 2 Korean units...
I think Dreamies don't need to be Korean. I feel like as long as they havea few Korean members it will be fine! And I think they can be added to the other local units! Like how WayV has Ten, the japanese unit can have 1 or 2 koreans aswell!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think the funniest thing about the SM trainee get up is someone was like "Put everyone in a mask and travel in a large group that won't arouse suspicion"

Knowing how SM likes to leak things though it's probably the attention they want lol

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I think the funniest thing about the SM trainee get up is someone was like "Put everyone in a mask and travel in a large group that won't arouse suspicion"

Knowing how SM likes to leak things though it's probably the attention they want lol
It is obviously their 1st step towards introducing them to us! It gives us enough to tease and build up hype, but not anything concrete.

It is so obvious who the SM trainees are! If they wanted to pass undetected there would be no masks and no managers etc around! But nooooooooo! They go in as a group, all wearing black masks, managers with them. They all sit in 1 row next to eachother, they talk to nobody but eachother and are very goodlooking!

SM is obviously flaunting them!

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
They're really pretty lmao

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It is obviously their 1st step towards introducing them to us! It gives us enough to tease and build up hype, but not anything concrete.

It is so obvious who the SM trainees are! If they wanted to pass undetected there would be no masks and no managers etc around! But nooooooooo! They go in as a group, all wearing black masks, managers with them. They all sit in 1 row next to eachother, they talk to nobody but eachother and are very goodlooking!

SM is obviously flaunting them!
lmao SM basically is saying look "what we got y'all!!!! But don't look too hard!"

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
lmao SM basically is saying look "what we got y'all!!!! But don't look too hard!"
SM is the only one who can properly do this! All other companies don't have enough idols who have concerts to do that! SM won't take their trainees to the same concert! Oh no! That would be cheap!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
SM is the only one who can properly do this! All other companies don't have enough idols who have concerts to do that! SM won't take their trainees to the same concert! Oh no! That would be cheap!
I feel like it'd be hella expensive for JYP to ship trainees off to 2pm's concerts outside Korea so I have to agree with this lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread