- Joined
- 25 September 2022
- Messages
- 43
- Reactions Received
- 19
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Neurodivergent
I am 17, half-Mexican, and have autism, this kid in my class who’s also half-Mexican and visits Mexico smiles at me a lot and he’s autistic and I smile at him too a lot, I honestly smile at people a lot even though I’m autistic.
I couldn’t be friends with him however mainly because he would ask girls out to be his girlfriend even though they were lesbian and he said he had a boyfriend and stuff and that he had weird art and he was a furry, his reputation was ruined for this reason.
I found him kind of messed up but sometimes I thought to myself I could help him because he visits family in Mexico sometimes and the fact he has to deal with this and be half-Mexican must be very serious issue, but my reputation would be ruined by being friends with him so I really couldn’t.
I feel bad sometimes because all my friends in my class are mostly white and there is really only one black person and this half-Mexican guy, it’s mostly males too and it’s a self-contained classroom.
Most of the other males in the class make fun of him and think he’s weak and small, he has brown hair like me and brown eyes but no facial hair, he’s half-Mexican, but honestly, I just feel bad sometimes because he’s the same race as me and has family in Mexico he visits, and he s unable to fit into society because of his weird attractions.
I feel bad about it but there is not much I can do about it sadly, I wish there was.
I couldn’t be friends with him however mainly because he would ask girls out to be his girlfriend even though they were lesbian and he said he had a boyfriend and stuff and that he had weird art and he was a furry, his reputation was ruined for this reason.
I found him kind of messed up but sometimes I thought to myself I could help him because he visits family in Mexico sometimes and the fact he has to deal with this and be half-Mexican must be very serious issue, but my reputation would be ruined by being friends with him so I really couldn’t.
I feel bad sometimes because all my friends in my class are mostly white and there is really only one black person and this half-Mexican guy, it’s mostly males too and it’s a self-contained classroom.
Most of the other males in the class make fun of him and think he’s weak and small, he has brown hair like me and brown eyes but no facial hair, he’s half-Mexican, but honestly, I just feel bad sometimes because he’s the same race as me and has family in Mexico he visits, and he s unable to fit into society because of his weird attractions.
I feel bad about it but there is not much I can do about it sadly, I wish there was.