I was going to ask you the same thing...What are u trying to say![]()
I insult him often because he makes me unhappy🙄I was going to ask you the same thing...
You think this is a good thing?? Like girl it just shows how toxic and 'jerky' of you. Obviously he shouldn't care about the bad stuff you say about him, and if i were him I'd leave you the first chance i got.What
seems like a healthy choice.I insult him often because he makes me unhappy🙄
U dont even know anything. He is the one being jerk at first duhYou think this is a good thing?? Like girl it just shows how toxic and 'jerky' of you. Obviously he shouldn't care about the bad stuff you say about him, and if i were him I'd leave you the first chance i got.
I cant choose because i got attachment issue 🤣😂seems like a healthy choice.
Girl stop posting this stuff it's a kpop forum LMAOU dont even know anything. He is the one being jerk at first duh
If u hate me so much, dont comment duh
He is the Japanese guy who scammed meseems like a healthy choice.
Shhh... don't say that. This is an easy way for us to get our 15 daily posts...Girl stop posting this stuff it's a kpop forum LMAO
you rightShhh... don't say that. This is an easy way for us to get our 15 daily posts...
I don't know why, but this whole situation reminds me of Lynn Toler from Divorce Court lecturing people about the immorality of reciprocal cheating... lolHe is the one being jerk at first duh
IM SOBBING PLEASEI don't know why, but this whole situation reminds me of Lynn Toler from Divorce Court lecturing people about the immorality of reciprocal cheating... lol
KI don't know why, but this whole situation reminds me of Lynn Toler from Divorce Court lecturing people about the immorality of reciprocal cheating... lol
LMAOOOOOOOOOI dont wanna talk to u. I already put u in ignored list